What’s Included in the Demonstration?
Join me in a two hour session where I demonstrate the basic and essential skills you need to know to get started in cake decorating. This is a demonstration only class involving an observe and learn set up rather than a participation. Students attending this class will have the opportunity to ask questions, clarify processes and learn through observation. This demonstration includes:
- How to level a cake
- How to evenly cut cake layers
- How to fill, crumb coat and frost your cake using acrylic disks
- How to create razor-sharp edges on your buttercream covered cake
- How to create unique, marbled fondant
- How to cover your cake with fondant
- How to create sharp edges on your fondant covered cake.
As a bonus, I have devised a goodie bag for each of you to take home which includes one set of acrylic disks to get you started, recipe cards for both American buttercream and ganache, and exclusive coupons that can be redeemed on our online store.
Demonstration Dates and Times:
SATURDAY the 30th of September 2017
11.00am – 1.00pm (demonstration may go overtime)
5.00pm – 7.00pm (demonstration may go overtime)
$100 per person.
Deposits are required in full.
MAXIMUM CLASS OF 12 PEOPLE PER SESSION.
BOOKING IS ESSEINTIAL.
STRICTLY NO WALK INS.
To be confirmed. Likely based in Melton.